Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Favorite Place


(Angels Stadium of Anaheim by Staff Sgt. Chad McMeen. Web Source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Angel_Stadium_of_Anaheim.jpg.)

This picture represents my holistic view of what I would consider to be my favorite place. Baseball has always seemed to make me happy and appreciative based on the opportunities I have been provided with.


(Image Information: personal photo of Siebert Field; photo from September 2017.)

A more defined favorite place at the moment is Siebert Field, which symbolizes my love for the sport of baseball. This is because baseball is right around the corner and I spend a lot of my time at this place. However, I cannot state the exact amount of time I spend at this place, but I can say it is probably a ridiculously high amount. Furthermore, the first thing people ask when they run into me on the streets or around campus is if I am coming from or running to the baseball field. Because of these few reasons, I classify Siebert Field as my favorite place at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment