Thursday, February 7, 2019

Project Topic Resource - Portfolio


(Website Portfolio by Chris RubberDragon. Shared under CC NY- NC 2.0. Web Source: Flickr)

The end of the semester project idea has not changed for me. I will be creating a portfolio to keep records of the work I have completed, not only in this class but others as well. The portfolio will be structured towards coaching and adding information related to growth mindset and the advancement our society has had with technology. To complete this project, I plan to complete each assignment with a tailored mindset towards how the material relates to coaching. In addition, I plan to develop my website within the next week so I can start adding information to it right away.

A breakdown of my idea will be to have a website that has three tabs at the top of the page. The three tabs will be classes took at Minnesota, baseball, and about me. Under the classes took tab, I will list what I learned and the key take away of each class. Under the baseball tab I will list different areas with the game, growth mindset, and mental skills training. Lastly, I will end the page with an about me page.

Even though I have this planned out, I may add and delete information I have or haven't said in this post. This post acts as a rough draft for my declaration, but I believe this project will turn out to be a huge benefit to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment